:

Friday, July 29, 2011

The "Relax Fund" - Dave Ramsey

Once you have an Emergency Fund in place it will give you a sense of peacefulness.


The Emergency Fund - Dave calls it the "Relax Fund" - this is so true! Right before we closed on our house we sold in MN our retaining wall needed to be fixed at a whopping cost of $2177.50 - oh that's right! But I was OK with it to some degree because we had the "Relax Fund" in 
place.


http://www.daveramsey.com/newsletters/online/edition/personal-finance-newsletter-april-2011?ectid=cnlsignup_1#article2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Site Owner,

I visited your site (jackierwalters.blogspot.com) its really appre­ci­ate able, I am will­ing to share my ideas, to your audi­ences through my unique article.
So please let me know your thought.

--
Thanks Regards,
Angela Sanders